Saw this over on Uncreated Light, and thought I’d give it a whirl.
First best friend: Lisa in West Philadelphia when I was 6.
First car: 1979 Pinto – the one with the exploding gas tank problem!
First screen name: Ummm…..don’t remember
First pets: Got my first pet when I was 43 or so and it was a fish!
First piercing: Both ears, done at home by my aunt when I was 6. It’s an Italian thing!
Last cigarette: Never smoked.
Last car ride: Tonight. Choir practice and Vespers
Last kiss: Before leaving for Vespers.
Last good cry: Can’t remember when.
Last library book: Some mystery book, can’t remember the title.
Last movie seen: Can’t remember the name.
Last beverage drank: Glass of milk.
Last food consumed: Hotdog and tortilla chips for dinner.
Last crush: The Mr!
Last phone call: My Mother telling me how much she’s contributing to my DDs birthday present.
Last time showered: This morning.
Last shoes worn: Keds sneakers.
Last cd played: Rarely play CDs.
Last item bought: Fruits & veggies from the farmer’s market.
Last shirt worn: Green t-shirt.
Last website visited: Yahoo.com.
Last IM: With friend months ago.
Last word you said: Okay.
Last song you sang: Closing prayer at Vespers.
What color socks are you wearing? White with blue flowers.
What’s under your bed? Dust bunnies. I need to vacuum!
What time did you wake up today? 8:00 a.m..
Where do you want to go?: I don’t know. Right now I’m content on my back porch!
Where are you going to live? Where I am!
How many kids do you want? Had two. Both are grown.
What kind of car(s): Toyota. Though I’d really like a little pick-up truck
Current mood: A little melancholy
Current music: None
Current taste: None.
Current hair: Still lookin’ good!
Current clothes: Green t-shirt, denim jumper, white socks w/blue flowers, white keds.
Current color of toenails: Beige
1. Nervous Habits: I chew the inside of my mouth and pick the sides of my thumbs.
3. Can you roll your tongue?: Yup-a-roony!
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time?: No sadly I cannot.
5 Can you blow spit bubble?: Nope! Thank goodness.
6. Can you cross your eyes?: Yes.
7. Tattoos?: No absolutely not. I can’t stand them!
8. Piercings and where: Three earrings in the left ear, one earring in the right ear. That’s it and that’s enough.
9. Do you make your bed daily? Absolutely. I can’t sleep in an unmade bed! Ugh!
10. Which shoe goes on first?: Left.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone?: Nope.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry in your wallet?: None.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?: Wedding ring, engagement ring, friendship ring, earrings, gold “s” chain, gold cross, and watch.
14. Favorite piece of clothing?: Ooooo, that’s a tough one! I don’t know.
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?: Twirl. Everyone knows that’s the only civilized way to eat spaghetti. Only heathens cut it!!!
16. Have you ever eaten Spam?: No thank goodness!
17. Favorite ice cream flavor?: Sadly, I can’t eat ice cream. But when I could: coffee chip.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet?: Three.
19. What’s your favorite beverage?: Iced tea.
20. What’s your favorite restaurant?: A diner.
21. Do you cook? Yup.
22. How often do you brush your teeth?: Once or twice a day.
23. Hair drying method?: Blow dryer.
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair?: Yup. My hair stylist is my sister and she does a fabulous job!
25. Do you swear?: **blushing** More than I should, though I’m working on not.
26. Do you ever spit?: Only into the sink after brushing my teeth.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE
27. Animal?: I don’t have one.
28. Food?: Spaghetti and crabs, Shrimp Scampi, Calamari. Shall I continue?
29. Month?: May and September. Okay, yeah I know that’s two.
30. Day?: Sunday.
31. Favorite Cartoon Character?: For Better or Worse.
32. Shoe Brand?: Any one that is comfortable and doesn’t pinch my toes.
33. Subject in school?: History
34. Color?: Purple.
35. Sport?: None.
36. TV show?: CSI and Law & Order, though I haven’t watched TV in ages.
IN AND AROUND ROOM
41. The CD player?: In the DVD player I think.
42. Person you talk most on the phone: My friends Sherri and Gail.
43. Pictures up?: In some rooms. Gimme a break. We just moved in and need to paint.
44. Do you regularly look at yourself in store windows and mirrors?: Yeah, sometimes.
45. What color is your bedroom?: White, we just moved in!
46. Do you use an alarm clock?: Yes.
47. Window seat or aisle?: Aisle.
LA LA LAND
48. What’s your sleeping position?: Right side.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket?: Yup!
50. Do you snore?: Nope.
51. Do you sleepwalk?: Nope.
52. Do you talk in your sleep? Nope.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Nope
54. How about with the light on? Nope.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? Absolutely not!
56. Do you sleep with the door shut? Yes.