Sara at the Blue Canopy has a cute little meme and since my brain is toast tonight, it will suit the bill for posting.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
I opened my eyes at 6:30 a.m. I physically got up at 8:00 a.m. Which one counts?
2. Diamonds or pearls? I own both.
Diamond in the engagement ring. A 15 inch real pearl necklace.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Gosh…I don’t have a clue. I watched Pride and Prejudice on video about 2 months ago.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
When I watch it, “Law & Order.”
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Tea and toast while driving to work.
6. What is your favorite meal?
Spaghetti and crabs or spaghetti and clams.
7. What is your middle name?
8. What food do you dislike?
Brussel sprouts. Ugh!
9. What kind of car do you drive?
2005 Toyota Corolla
10. Favorite sandwich?
Crusty Italian bread, toasted, a thin coat of mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, and sardines.
11. What characteristic do you despise?
Duplicitousness (being two-faced)
12. Favorite item of clothing?
My summer sandals which have been resoled once already.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation?
Somewhere with a beach and warm water.
14. What color is your bathroom?
Butt-ugly rose. No pun intended.
15. Favorite brand of clothing?
Anything at the consignment shop.
16. Where would you retire to?
Right where I am now.
17. What was your most memorable birthday?
My 13th birthday.
18. Favorite sport to watch?
19. How far away do you think people are reading this?
Australia (Hi Ian! Waving frantically!!
20. Who do you least expect to do this?
21. Person you expect to do it first?
22. When is your birthday?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
More night than morning.
24. What is your shoe size?
26. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us?
27. What did you want to be when you were little?
A nurse, an artist, a ballerina, a Rockette (I was too short for the last 2)
28. How are you today?
Quiet and withdrawn.
29. What is your favorite candy?
Chocolate turtles (chocolate, caramel, nuts)
30. What is your favorite flower?
Johnny Jump-Ups (miniature violas or pansies)
31. What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to?
June 10th – vacation
32. Are you married?
Yup, 21 years this August!
33. Do you enjoy your job?
Yes I do, most of the time.
You are cordially invite to participate in this notable undertaking, if you feel so inclined.