Elizabeth, at The Garden Window, has an interesting meme for the start of 2007. Six things peculiar to me. ONLY six?! Well, here it goes:
1) I love prunes and prune juice. I love the flavor and texture. To me, it’s like eating candy. But of course, one must restrict the intake or else the outtake will be…well, enough said!
2) I love watching Law and Order reruns. It’s about the only television I will watch. Wel, maybe CSI too.
3) I will take a good book over television any day.
4) I have to clean the kitchen BEFORE cooking. I must wipe down the stove, counter tops, and scrub the kitchen sink before beginning any meal. I can’t stand working in a dirty kitchen. I will also wash dishes and clean up as I go along thus having virtually nothing to clean up once meal time is done.
5) I HATE to put away laundry. I don’t mind doing it. I just hate putting it away.
6) I HATE to pack suitcases for a trip. I like going on trips, for the most part, but can’t stand the packing part. It is difficult to pick out clothes and plan ahead that way. I don’t know why. I think part of it is that I don’t like being away from home. Even when I go to work, I want to be home and can’t wait to get there after the day is over.