Dave tagged me with this: Seven Things.
1. Name a book that you want to share so much that you keep giving away copies:
On The Incarnation by St. Athanasius. (Ya know, I wonder if I gave away my only copy and that’s why I can’t find it?!)
2. Name a piece of music that changed the way you listen to music:
Johann Pachelbel’s Canon. I am not a big fan of classical music, but this one grabbed me enough to cause me to listen and think.
3. Name a film you can watch again and again without fatigue:
Gone With The Wind, Field of Dreams
4. Name a performer for whom you suspend of all disbelief:
5. Name a work of art you’d like to live with:
Michelangelo’s The Pieta. Having seen this piece of work in real life, it is nothing short of miraculous in its beauty. It draws you in. Magnificent!
6. Name a work of fiction which has penetrated your real life:
How Long O Lord by D. A. Carson. This book helped me understand suffering.
7. Name a punch line that always makes you laugh:
No hosepants?! and That’s a Vivian cup…Fill it up! (both are insider family stories)