1) One must have 34 credit units to graduate from Muhlenberg College, where I am a student. One class equals one credit unit.
2) One may transfer in a maximum of 17 credit units. I was able to transfer in 16.
3) I am registered for spring ’08 semester; taking a required history class (Reading Seminar) which will be on Richard Nixon and the 20th Century. I will also take Elementary Spanish II. Once done, these classes will put me in the position of needing only two more classes to finish the required classes needed to graduate, which I anticipated to be August 2008.
1) After the required classes are done, I still need 7 more credit units.
2) Graduation won’t be August 2008. Sigh.
3) I will be able to “walk” in May 2009 and will need to take one more class in summer session I 2009 after which my dipolma will be mailed to me in October 2009.
Therefore, rather than having 9 months more of school, I have 19 months more of school.
Conclusion: Crap. Sigh. Oh well…slogging on. LOL!