I was reading Mom to the Screaming Masses, and she had a neat little post listing things that she’s never done that might make you go – Really?!?! Naturally, being the person that I am, I filched the idea and made my own little list.
- I’ve never had my legs or face or arms or eyebrows waxed (and don’t intend to!)
- I’ve never had a professional manicure or pedicure or massage.
- I’ve never watched Grey’s Anatomy or Desperate Housewives.
- I’ve never gone sky diving.
- I’ve never gone scuba diving.
- I’ve never driven a motor home.
- I’ve never had any plastic surgery.
- I’ve never been to Las Vegas.
- I’ve never used an iPod or iPhone
What’s funny to me is that I’ve done lots of things that are on some people’s list, like been to NYC, eaten lobster and Indian food, attended a professional sporting event, been to a prom, gone skiing, and been to Disney World – a place I never want to go again.
What’s on your list of “never done”?